Monday, January 21, 2013

HTML by Hand!

Here is my handwritten copy of an HTML page in code.

Since I've coded before, I was familiar enough with code that it only took me one try to do this.

I hope you can see it, I had to take the picture using my Google tablet, while holding it upside down--it's a good camera, it's just front facing, so I have to turn it around and it's hard to see if I have it lined up properly and there's enough light, etc.  But enough about my technical problems, here's the picture:



Attempt # 2:  After I got this all uploaded and everything, I realized it was unreadable.  So here's my second try:


Writing the code wasn't really a problem, making sure I printed it big enough turned out to be the problem.

1 comment:

  1. Well done and keep up the hard work. Nobody likes writing code by hand, but it sure is a nice way to get back to basics.

    ReplyDelete